Best Themed TRAC

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 64117

Reaction score
OK. Since all these other threads have gotten great responses, I was wondering how many Tracs are out there that have some type of Theme since I plan on having one on mine. My old Chevy had a hockey theme to it. My nerf bars were setup and painted to look like a hockey stick. I also had other interior items like small pucks for knobs and items like that. I had a small mural on the tailgate with a goalie on it. I plan on doing similar on my trac since there is more body to work with.

Does anyone have a theme going on? I know of BATMAN!!!

I don't know if it would really be a "theme", but , since my ST is called NX-01, I based my car pc desktop and Frodoplayer skins on the LCARS computer interfaces from Star Trek: Enterprise, as well as the "mission patch" logo.

I think Bart definately has a complete theme going with the Bat Trac.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
i think as far as themes go i think that barts and tweeties are the only ones.... mine would be close i suppose cause i have superman decals over my ford decals and a superman hitch cover... and a license frame that says SUPERTRAC. but i dont consider mine themed

The best one on here I think is the bat trac. But on my way to another unit two weeks ago I got passed by the Red Bull TRac. It was cool and had a giant can on top of the Tonneau._Ron