biggest bang for the buck

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason vocaty

Reaction score
what is the number one h.p. increase that i could do to my 04 sport trac? does anyone know if these engines could handle n.o.s? I want a new license plate that says no rice but i have to back it up. Any suggestions? Just me being stupid again please help!:eek:

Talk to Todd at Zabteck. He will hook you up. There are lots you can do. Tuner, intake, exhaust, TB, etc. I don't think just one mod will do, get them all, like I did.:lol:

I have two neighbors that I've been trying to convince to race me. One's an '07 Civic SI, and the other's an Evo.

The EVO will wax you bigtime

SCT,exhaust, intake, y-pipe, T.B, maf, UD pully,e-fan, will get yo close to 210 RWHP, thats about 40 over OEM.

Will you be fast? No, your to fat, need to lose a 1000 lbs, than you will be faster but still slow.:)

Ain't no way a V8 ST with all the boltons is gonna beat an EVO. I can and have taken a stock EVO in my IS350 and also STI's but have also gotten beat by them. But once you start modding the EVO it's all over. Unless you find a way to make the ST run under a 14 sec 1/4 it's pointless trying. For the record my IS350 has ran a best of 13.4 @ 104 mph pure stock

380hp is great except the ST is sitting on 4700 pounds. The Evo's power to weight ratio is way better.

I've raced Amanda in her WRX and she spanks me. I hole shot a little better but she is a car ahead of me by the time she shifts out of first gear.

Latest posts