Bill V

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bud Williams

Reaction score
What happened to Bill V?

Did he take his ball and go home?

many of his posts are deleted.

:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I will tell you guys this...

IF this keeps up, the political threads will not be allowed....

Looking through the last bunch it is mainly the same people...

People cant tell tone, body language, expressions from typed words on a computer screen...

Many things you say ( even in a joke) can and will be taken the wrong way causing people to get pissed off....

Bill,

Please stay, take thing with a grain of salt and don't read or get involved in threads where things may happen that bother you or get you angry...

IT IS simply NOT worth it...... life is too short and too good !!!!

Todd Z

I agree 100% with Todd.....some of these threads have been getting out of hand. People have their views, but it doesn't have to come down to putting eachother down for their views compared to someone else's.

Bill, if your lurking around on the site, but choose to not post, I hope whatever the reason, you will continue to share on the site.

Martin

Can't say I blame you Bill V. I throw in my 2 cents about every other leap year but I usually just shake my head and chuckle.

A search for 'stfu' that brings up multiple hits tells me all I need to know.

Right on, Todd Z

Looking through the last bunch it is mainly the same people...

People cant tell tone, body language, expressions from typed words on a computer screen...

Many things you say ( even in a joke) can and will be taken the wrong way causing people to get pissed off....

As long as frank/Frank is in this loop, I don't have a problem with this . . .