Billet Grille

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Herb Doctors

Reaction score
I am sure it has been asked plenty of times, but opinions change like the wind and some new people can probably chime in. Where can I get a nice billet grille for the front and one that isn't too expensive? Don't really have a price limit, but don't want to spend a bundle. Just want it to look nice and be of good quality to last. I don't need one that coverS the bottom. Just really looking to do the top 3 holes. Let me know.

Look on ebay they have tons of them. I got mine off ebay for $20+15s/h and it has worked great and still looks great after 2yrs but is a PITA to install cause you have to remove the whole front of the truck :angry:

I didnt have to remove the entire front on mine, you do have to pry a ittle but it only took me about an hour. I got mine from ebay for about 40 with shipping and everything, It was one solid piece that went behind the bumper and stuff so you do need a sander or something to rub off the plastic clips that hold the honeycomb grill on. There are others though that are just insets and go over that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the Ebay grille that is attached with black zip ties. I paid about $70 shipped. You can't see the zip ties unless you really look closely. The finish isn't as good as the true billet grilles that totally replace the stock grille, but I think it's the best bang for the buck. No need to remove the entire front fascia to install. Instead you just pull the front grille away and thread the zip ties through the honeycomes and attach to the new polished aluminum grille. A search will turn up tons of info on this and several pictures, but here's one of mine.

[Broken External Image]:

This is one of the eBay grills, but not the zip-tie one. This is the one that replaces the factory one by cutting out the tabs that hold it in. I've been very happy for the price - $39.00 if I remember correctly.

Nate

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts