Billit Tie Downs

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garry Moss

Reaction score
Hello MYST'ers

Many Many Many Moons ago I \saw someone selling Billit Tie Down (shirt rippers) covers in a black powder coat. I have also seen then in the project section, apparently made by someone by the name of Eric????? I should have bought them back them but never did and now I cannot find them for my 2004 Sport Trac. Does anyone know where I could get a set? As always thanks! :eek:nline:

I actually have a handful of these left. Never to be made again, unless they tool back to the Gen1, but one can only ask and hope hehe.

On a side note the remaining powder coated sets I have are $45 a set to your door, MYST.com pricing, about 20% off my ebay pricing.

Only have these two styles left.[Broken External Image]:

Coleman,.

They normally came with Stainless bolts...

Also Just to let you all know Erik is authorized to sell these on the site and is a supporter of the site...

Todd Z

I have a wonderful set of these but as I was taking out the old bolts the threads broke on one of holddown brackets and now I cant put anything in one of my tiedowns. I have the hole filled with a styerphone pad to keep the water out.

@ Big D, you'll have to use an ez-out, I had to as well and my truck was only about 6 months old when the bolt snapped.

A 'set' is 6 pieces + 12 stainless replacement bolts. The bolts are stainless to fend off rust but that's only possible for a while. the black bolts I had always rusted and would need to be oiled or painted every 6 months or so.

I have odds and ends as well in the brushed finish as well. I can break up what I have for those that would rather keep 2 or 4 of the outside hooks for the off occasion you need to tie fown a building or something :)

Shadow let me lay out everything I have style wise to make sure I can cover a fully slotted set.

ok so I ended up having a bit more than I had thought.

Shadow is receiving the last all striped set (shipped yesterday, expect to see them Monday, Tuesday at the latest)

I have 4 sets of Sport Trac engraved black powder coated pieces. $45 to your door will possibly save you $100 Ike Behar shirt :angry:

I have 1 set that is 4 sport trac and 2 striped pieces.

I also have a handful of brushed aluminum pieces but no complete sets, These go for $5 each (including bolts) +$5 shipping for however many you want. You can make a full set out of the brushed pieces but only in pairs, 2 sport trac, 2 striped, 2 striped with an outline, or 2 blank. I only have 2 blank.

Pics coming soon as my wifes sleeping I can't open the door to get my phone off the charger without waking her. Updating this thread today for sure.:supercool:

ok here's the shiny stuff

the last 'set' of brushed pieces:

59cd0fc56118c5adacfac7cfb4c49d9d.jpg

I'll clean up the finish before sending obviously

Brushed Sport trac engraved:

1a7df596b096eca8642e2f18c074d97b.jpg

Everything:

74e54e528461a83dba7486b6051815eb.jpg

Be sure to use some anti-seize on the bolt threads. They will seize up over time, and become a real bitch to remove.:angry: I've got one stuck right now that I'm going to attempt to remove this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW Todd Z i need an address to send another (one o the last) set of these for the next Sport Trac meet.:haveabeer: