Black 20' Forte Miami Wheels wrapped in Toyo Proxee Tires

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin Agents

Reaction score
I have a set of black 20' Forte miami wheels . The set has less then 3,000 miles on them...and both the rims and tires are in perfect shape. Theres pics of the wheels on my truck in my library....only lookin to get $1,000 for the set (wheels+tires). I'm from the detroit,Mi area so local would be best, but shipping can be arranged at buyers cost

What year ST are/where these on? I have an '07 how do I know if these would fit it? It is a SLIM chance that I MIGHT pick these up if they fit, but it is going to have to take some serious talking on my part to my better half. I am in Kalamazoo, MI so if I can get these, I am sure we can arrange a pick-up with no issues because I have season tickets to Tigers games this year and will be in the D a lot. Also, are the pics recent? If not, could you snap some recent pics of them on or off your truck, the newer the better for my argument to my better half on why I should get these if they fit? Thank you! :)

i looked online and it said 2001-2007 are the same bolt pattern, so im assuming they will fit. i'll give bell tire a call tomorrow and make sure though. i actualy sold my truck back in october and the rims have just been sitting since. i will take new pictures of all 4 wheels and tires cleaned up. the tires still have the little rubber nubs on them. ill email them to you and post them on here tomorrow