Black Center Alloy Wheels

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Pertz

Reaction score
I am trying to find a set of Aluminum alloy wheels painted black in 16x8.

Need to know setback and bolt circle. ( 5x4.5)

Does anyone know of a manufacturer that makes them. ION doesn't seem to have the right size in their 171 Line.

Thanks for any help.

Is this what you are looking for? These are american racing rims with the size and offset as factory and are teflon coated. 4wheelparts.com

[Broken External Image]:

There was a post that has pics of Crager rims, that looked good also.,.

Todd Z

I am looking to see if these will be applicable for us...

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Might help if I provide the link to the sight....

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sweet rim and tire package "HO 04" -- There the exact same size as the stock, so if i where to buy them i would be able to put them on my stock tires. I would like a set of nice offrod rims and tires but my tires only have 15000 on them and it like to buy the rims now and when i need new tires to buy some nice mud tires when i need tires. Do you have any type of lift on that 04, i have the same year and your truck looks killer. Hit me back i'd like to here what you have to say

I emailed them for an application guide, a list of distributors, and pricing. I can probably get my father to apply to be a distributor as he is already a Tires Direct affiliate.

The 1st one will definitly NOT fit as it is a 6 lug pattern. The 2nd one I'm not sure since the site doesnt have any patterns listed.

I would like to stay with 16x8 as I have 2 new sets of tires, one aggressive and one highway.

I might go with the Pro Comp 8023's.

I really liked the Ion 171 , but I dont think they have the right size.

Thanks for the help and all the good replys. I love this forum and check it every day.

Don

I like these...

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=CRR%2D3977880&N=700+115&autoview=sku

0bdf25a200a8aa7f57c6c2522be6d9e5.jpg

Chris,

I ordered thes from 4wheelparts.com. Mounted,balanced with centercaps and lug nuts with procomp extrains 285/75/16's shipped for $1400 or so. I love them. Thew are loud but dig good! I have got good wear on them too! I have a TT/SL. I need new pictures with the hood scoop I got on her now.

Last edited by a moderator: