Black custom ST with 22" rims and custom lighting ($24,000)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyle claggett

Reaction score
hey everyone i have a 2004 black explorer sport trac with only 17k mils on it and i am trying to sell it .

the sport trac has many features in it and here are a few

undercarage green neons

interior green led lights under dash and under back seat

hard bed cover that locks with key

has super white head lights(looks blue when turned on)

250 watt amp. with ten inch sub underneith back seat

after market head unit with a 6 cd changer (40x4 watts)

im trying to sell the truck for $24,000 if interested please give me a call or reply to this message i live in oregon around the gresham area so please give me a call

(503)-956-3844

if interested i have 22" rims and tires with less then 500 miles and will sell with truck for $26000

thanks

kyle claggett

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

well i have alot done with the truck and really you have to see it to appreciate it if anyone in the gresham oregon area wants to come out and look at it let me know

one rule of thumb is, you cant get the cost of add ons, when you sell...Iam an old timer,,been through alot of cars and buildups..

I only gave $22k drive out for my '04 xlt prm trac new....your price is high

MSRP on this vehicle in 2004 was $21,000 base. With tax/title/license etc. you would have paid $24,000 new from the dealership. I'm with the rest of them. You should considerlowering your price. Personally, it's a truck, I would request that the wheels not be included with the vehicle. Just my two cents. Good luck with it.;)

well i went to the dealership today to get the st appraise and they told me that i could probably sell it around $22,989 with out rims and tires so im going to change the price.

ill sell the st for 22,800 and if anyone wants the rims and tires i can sell those with it for another 2,000 since there almost brand new (less then 500 miles) and i bought them new for over 2,400..

so if anyone is interested please let me know

thanks

kyle claggett

p.s.

thanks for the info guys the reason why i got it appraised was because i wasnt sure if i was selling it for to much and now that i see that i am im glad you guys brought it to my attention

thanks again

kyle claggett

that is still too much. how much was the dealer going to give YOU? why buy from you for that much when i can go to a dealer and buy a newer sport trac with less miles AND it will come with a full warranty.( just trying to help you out).

here's an example of what you could get for cheaper....