Borla Cat Back Exhaust

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A1cntrler

Reaction score
Borla Cat Back exhaust System. It comes in three pieces for an easy install. It is constructed of Stainless Steel and has Chrome dual tips that exit straight out the back on the pass. side. I cannot find a link to it on the Borla site anymore, so not sure if they even make it still. I think it was part number 14947. I can find links to it on other sites and look like it still retails new for about 600. I will sell for 300 plus shipping (UPS from zip code 23320). It has about 50k miles on it. I will take some pictures of the exhaust tomorrow and post them up here. Search "Borla" in the forums for more information. This was on my '01 Job 2 ST, but I think it will fit just about all with the exception of the '07. Anyone know otherwise???

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem. I will post some this evening. I was going to do it this morning, but the 3 year old had other plans for me.... I have to go into work at noon and am scheduled to get off at 1030pm. I'll be home befor then though (crosses fingers) and will take some pics in the garage. I don't have any of it on the truck, just off the vehicle....

No problem. I will post some this evening. I was going to do it this morning, but the 3 year old had other plans for me.... I have to go into work at noon and am scheduled to get off at 1030pm. I'll be home befor then though (crosses fingers) and will take some pics in the garage. I don't have any of it on the truck, just off the vehicle....

Latest posts