Bumper cover repaired

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Howard

Reaction score
I got my bumper cover repaired after bumping a concrete wall in Louisville. When I took it in the young man in the office looked at it and said "hope mom don't see it". While we were back in the office figuring the cost a man came in and said "who's Sport Trac is that" The young man told him and the older man said "hide it" He explaned to me that he had built a rolled over Trac and his wife had driven it for over a year and loved it. Someone made an offer to buy it and he sold it and his wife threw a fit and he didn't want her to see my Trac and get started all over again.

BTW, they did a beautiful job on the repair.

Sweet. The guy who works maintenance at my apartment was loving mine saying he was going to get one. He never did. Glad you got the ST fixed.

Tommy

I know it's been said on here before but I get tons of compliments on the uniqueness and good looks of the Sport Trac. Maybe the only other common vehicle I can compare it to is the Chrysler 300. Everyone compliments them as well for having a unique look and appearing to cost way more than they do. Glad your bumper is fixed and good to go.