Burn Out Pics and video thread....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Well Since there was the show off thread, how about videos or pics of burnouts !!!!

Todd Z

Burnout pic,

Video link below.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

And my better video linked from Todd C's library. Thanks for the vid shoots Todd!

(Just wait till I get them both spinning!)

Common, Whats with all the one wheel peals !!!!!!!!!!!!

Todd Z

And Jeff's is a 2 wheel.

May have been spinning at different speeds, The smoke is mainly off the drivers side tire, the pass side only left a little mark....

Todd Z

stonemiser, you mean only one master-bater !!!

btw, the marks in front of my house are now faded, time for me to take a drive to his house

for some nice burn-outs with this.

[Broken External Image]:

Stone, The funny thing is I was not invited to the burn out show at Louisville ,But none the less I tried and tried and TRIED To get my truck to go, Even tried water, BUT all I kept doing was pushing the front tires locked across the road due to the rear being loaded with 1200 lbs of junk !!!!!!

I was upset.....

Todd Z

Any real man would have done that!!!

WHY dont you ask the people who bowwored ALL my stuff, UNLOADED 1/2 my truck at the DYNO in louisvile and DID NOT LIFT A FREAKING FINGER TO LOAD MY TRUCK BACK !!!!

HUH, you ask why??? THATS FREAKING WHY !!!!!!!

My Trac never peeled out, but my Mazda 3 does. Plus it will chirp the tires shifting into second. I never knew a front-wheel drive vehicle could peel out. I think the folks in Europe will be envious with the 2.3L engine too. They only offer the 2.0L in Europe. :D

I find it horribly easy to get mine to squeal. Of course, my Goodyears have about 10,000 miles left (not like they ever had mileage to begin with)... :)

Nice lines, folks.

I knew you where going to do it, But then everyone just disappeared, I know I may have been distracted as well.....

No big deal really, since i couldn't get my tires to go any way....

Todd Z