C&L MAF Sensor...what part number are the ST's applicable ones?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, Doug can get the C&L's. I just bought one from him. It is a 73mm maf but I don't know the part number. Call him and he will get you what you need...and fast! :D

Depending on your current intake you may need to do some modifications to the tube.

George

Yes contact Doug Thats where I got mine from a year back........

Now couple that with a Zabteck throttle body......... (shameless plug ).....

Todd Z

Thanks guys! Todd, do you have any of those TB's for the Job 2 Trac's available? I am looking into getting one. I have been brainstorming ideas for performance. What I would like, but is of course pricey all together is:

Zabteck TB

C&L MAF Meter

Random Tech Y-Pipe

EE Sway bar

I would like to get some of these soon, but later get the rest. It will be a bit expensive, but what the heck. :D

Thanks, DD ST

DD, yes I do.....

I think you can move the y-pipe down the list though, as I feel it is more of a stage 3 mod.

The sway bar is a good investment......

Most of the performance from a 4.0 is by proper tuning and more air flow....

Also keep in mind that you will need a new tune for the C&L and the y-pipe. You do not need one for my throttle body, ( it is recommended if you feel you want to). Then you can get 1 tune for 2 items you add on, unless the tuner is giving you free upgrades....

hope this helps

Todd Z

Latest posts