Calgary is getting ready for an 07 ST invasion

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dallas Starr

Reaction score
I was on my wake to work this morning and I passed 2 semi-trailers, One filled with only 07 ST's of almost every color (It was amazing... I purposely drove beside it for about an extra 10 minutes just to check out the colors... I think I might get mine in white or silver... sorry Im not on the dark cherry band wagon, color looks like it should be driven by older people... it like beige, I would never drive a beige or tan vehicle, but this is just my humble opinion).

Once I passed this truck about another 5 minutes up the road there was another trailer with 4 more (3 Black and 1 White) . I think thats a record, I saw 10 07 ST's in a 20 minute span.

Dallas

I think white or silver is a good color on the '07..dark cherry is nice, but for me it would be like trying to keep a black car clean....

Big D, ...I resemble that! Dark Cherry is a nice color, and I really like it, and I am "older people" :lol: :lol: But I do like the new 07 in the Oxford White. Man, I would like to have seen that convoy of ST's. That would have given me a quick glance at a number of colors. I saw the same scenario back when the 01 ST's first rolled out in 2000. They were headed out of Dallas from a terminal here, going somewhere! Beige would not be a good color anyway, but a nice greenish would do. Go Dark Cherry!:wub: