Call of Duty

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ray moyer

Reaction score
Hey guys i just got another xbox to play the new call of duty

if you guys have xbox live give me user names and we can get a game going.

:banana:

Prepurchased and will be getting it today, two copies (one for me and one for the wife). My friend also has two copies for he and his wife.

Xbox gamertag - Casserrole.

Will be playing it tonight! Drop me a your tag, and we will get a five team going!

I really wanted to buy this game, but hearing crap from my parents and girlfriend are a little much. So I am going to be waiting until x-mas to get this game. I will be buying the new Left For Dead 2 game coming out next Tuesday, inwhich they didn't seem to care too much if I purchased it.

BTW: my gamertag on both PS3 and XBOX Live is: BeerDelivery04

Dunno about L4D2 my friend, doesn't seem to be too groundbreaking over the original.

Surprised that noone picked up borderlands, it was pretty fun, though not unless you've got people to coop with.

We just got our wireless network up and registered with xbox live. Our new 47" LED LCD is being installed on the 16th! After that my wife and I are going to do a little gaming.

Wasn't too impressed with Left 4 Dead (the original) so I'm not interested in L4D2.

I got a sneak peak at CoD:MW2 on the weekened. There was a level that you can skip if you think its too "iffy" to play, but I saw it in action. Basically you enter an airport with a bunch of terrorists and start firing. I felt sick watching it. I dont want to give anything away because its really shocking and you really dont expect it, but I think they were looking for that kind of reaction by including that level in the game.

But I had a weird reaction to this particular level (probably mostly due to the Ft. Hood shootings having happened last week).

Amazing game from what I saw though.

Shaun t, nothing in that game is any worse than what good ole Keifer did in 24, in fact, the game is actually far tamer than 24.

And there is a sort of "justice" for that level, but to skip a level in a game due to some crazy sheet-head going on a rampage? That's letting him win.

dont get me wrong KL. I would never skip any level due to graphic content.

I think its a parental control. A pop-up appears before you start the campaign to let you choose to skip the really graphic levels (not that I ever would).

Waited in line for an hour to get it at midnight release...i feel like such a loser, lol. Nonetheless, I had today off, so I have put a good 12 hours or so since getting it last night. Me and my buddy are half way through the veteran spec ops. Haven't even touched the campaign yet though.

GT on 360: TheSintec

I had fellow workers wait in line and not go to bed until 4am and then come into the office on a training. We did 8 hours of PT, defensive tactics and SIM's (shooting) tactics...

I KNOW they were dragging butt at the end of the day and I KNOW they went home and got right back on the couch and fired the game right back up.. LOL

Latest posts