• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted CAMPER SHELL

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kell

Reaction score
Interested in buying a camper shell for a 2002 Sport Trac

there out there but getting hard to find, look at craigslist etc often, i looked every day, and when they pop up they go quick. i had to drive to oklahoma to get mine and was way worth it.

there out there but getting hard to find, look at craigslist etc often, i looked every day, and when they pop up they go quick. i had to drive to oklahoma to get mine and was way worth it.
Yes I would be willing to drive for 1. I have a small business and it would be a whole lot better than the factory cover that came on it. However it is really nice!

yes i agree the covers are great, have a hard cover still but the shells give ya so much room and my dutch shepard fits in bed better then back seat. i will keep a eye out for ya, i am in west virginia and see alot of tracs out here, just moved to this area but ky is 4 hours around, i drove further then that for mine and again was way worth it.good luck.

yes i agree the covers are great, have a hard cover still but the shells give ya so much room and my dutch shepard fits in bed better then back seat. i will keep a eye out for ya, i am in west virginia and see alot of tracs out here, just moved to this area but ky is 4 hours around, i drove further then that for mine and again was way worth it.good luck.
Thank you I appreciate that! Take care

Latest posts