Can anybody make a Ford Model A shirt?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeSondra Grossen

Reaction score
Mike has a Model A shirt from when he was little, as his Dad had 3 model A's. We have aquired the '29 Model A, along with a simple t-shirt that my son Dillan (6 years old) has come to adore. However, the local shirt and embroidery shops cant make anything due to the trademark (Ford Oval). they can only suggest someone who works at Ford request it made or us to request from Ford the release (highly doubt they are willing to do it!)

I am wondering if anybody has the skills to make it yourself (through transparency and iron-ons) to help me make a few of these tshirts, for the other grandkids.

thanks in advance

Sondra

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a pretty straightforward and simple design, just take that picture to any screen printing shop and it should only cost $12-20 per shirt.

What if you bring them the design already done? will they print it?

If they will I can make the graphic for you, if they won't I can still make the graphic and you can just print it on an iron-on kit and make them yourself.

they still wont, they suggest making it and taking it to a fabric store and have them put in on transperacy then I can iron it on.

So, If you are willing I would rather pay you to make it and then get the kits from there. ( I assume from a fabric store?)

Can I save the graphics and use it more than once?

thanks so much JD

Sorry I hit enter too soon and then I had to answer the door. Greenfield Village or The Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn might have what you are looking for. Everything they sell is not on their site so you may to e mail or call them. The one I linked is the Henry Ford Museum. Their should be a link from there to Greenfield Village. I have a 1930 Tudor Sedan that is being restored right now.

You can buy kits from best buy or where ever to print them from an inkjet printer and iron it on yourself. So I'll make the graphic for you and from there just buy the kit and some blank t-shirts and handle the printing/ironing on your side.

Try the local model A Club....Or do a web search for a Model A Club....I built a 31 A Coupe years ago and that kind of product was availible at the car swap meets....Good Luck:cool:

Save as on the link below. It's not exactly the same, so if you want changes let me know, it's not a big deal. It is an 8x10 image, so like I said you can go to any office supply store and buy the iron on transfers and print it from any ink jet printer and go from there.

It only took me 5 min, don't worry about it. Thank you though.

Make sure you post up a picture of the family in them!