cancell

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eddie,

I had a Sport Trac meet back about 2004. It was at a small city park just a few blocks away from where I lived.

I think someone also had a Sport Trac meet at that same park in Austin that TRACket Paul mentioned.

I don't have my Sport Trac anymore, but I would be open to attending, except for the second week in October..I'm going to Vegas.

Keep me posted.

...Rich

North Texas would be closer to DFW area.

It's a eight and a half or so hour drive for me from the Branson, MO area to Midlothian where my brother lives.

So if there is something around there I would be up for it.

Chad

(formerly new chad)

Arkansas Chad,

I consider the DFW area as "North Texas" as well, But when you live in Houston, like Eddie, everything else in Texas IS "North Texas"...:bwahaha:

I think he just wanted a more central Texas location, which Austin would be.

...Rich

I'd love to join you folks, so I'll keep watching this thread, but I'm in my last year of my master's degree so I'm too busy to really travel anywhere right now. :eek:nline: I'll likely just have to catch one after I graduate. Hope ya'll have fun, though! Definitely post up some pics for the rest of us to get jealous over and *have* to be there next time!

I live in the DFW area (Plano, TX) so if it's decided to be fairly local and i'm open that weekend I will join. Keep me posted and feel free to email details because i'm not on the board nearly as often as I used to be.

Latest posts