Caps...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks pretty sweet! Does anyone make those for the gen 1's?

Below is a link to where you can buy some underhood dress-up stuff for the Gen 1 Trac. He used to be a site sponsor here, and I've bought everything from him except the oil cap cover. I think they dress the engine bay up pretty nicely. Sorry, I don't have a picture right now, but I think Dingo'd vouch for me, as we were next to each other at the Louisville show last summer.

I don't blame ya.:D I did chrome 'cause it went will with the OEM chrome steps and rims that came with the '04-'05 Adrenalin package.

Oh, I agree. It's just not me. It's like appreciating something but it just not being "you."

If I ever get rid of mine for a Gen 2 Trac, I'll probably go with the Scott Drake stuff. It's great quality stuff. Might even go with the actual Shelby-branded ones and build a sort of psuedo-Shelby Trac.

Too bad Ford/SVT/Shelby didn't do anything with the Gen 2 Trac. Could've been a real screamer, and would sell well with the Shelby name attached to it.

Train Trac...

I now sell the chrome covers for him through the site...

Todd Z

Do you sell them via Zabteck, Todd? Because I didn't see them on the Zabteck site? I wasn't aware that you sell that stuff now. Not sure anyone else knew either, as I can't recall seeing any advertising/postings about you selling these products.