Car Cover Choices

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snooze

Reaction score
I have been researching car cover companies and cant make up my mind. So far, I have started to concentrate on "Wolf Vehicle Covers" and "Coverking Car covers."

The reason why I want to get one is because I leave my truck at my aunt's house, outside, for 3 months during the summer. Doing this means Im going to need an all weather car cover.

My roomate has a Stormproof Coverking cover and it is really nice, but I still want to see what everyone here thinks. So drop a note! Thanx.

*edit:* website I have been using: ajusa.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the Evolution4(?) by Covercraft. I've used it only three or four times since I bought it as I only cover my Trac in between detailing sessions. I live in SoCal so I can't give feedback on how well it would hold up in extreme weather for whatever duration. It looks and feels to be of high quality and it fits the Trac perfectly. There are loops on it so you can run a cable and lock to deter theft (available but not included).

[Broken External Image]:

At work the Cobra has a Wolf cover...it seems to be of a high quality material. However, the car is stored indoors under-cover, so I'm not too sure how well it'd do outside in the elements, but if it's covering the Cobra, it's got to be good.