Carded a DEALER!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Phillips

Reaction score
I usually don't card other STs, but I do have a stack of cards so I gave a bunch to Pundmann truck sales in St. Charles today. We got pretty good service there, I took my friend down there to test drive an FX4 Ranger, and an F-150, and he was alot of help, yet not pushy. He was the type of salesman that I like to deal with (I hate car dealers). Anyways, I test drove a new ST while we were there, at the time, they only had 2 Job 1 XLTs, one white, one gold, so I drove the gold one. It definately is a whole new beast. Unfortunately, it was a V6, and didn't have the rear window, but I was mostly researching the truck. I loved it! The V6 has some pick up to it, but you can tell the throttle by wire hinders it a little bit, and the transmission somewhat hesitates to downshift for hard acceleration, but it was still fun. The handling and the ride were phenomenal, and the truck was really quiet and felt solid. One of these days I'll test drive a V8 once I'm back in the States for good. I got back to the dealer after the test drive, and they were all swarmed around Jade trying to figure out all the mods. It was pretty cool! So I talked to the salesman about the ST, and told him about the site, and gave him some cards from my stack to hand out to some prospective ST owners.

Cool, I carded a private dealer here at the car wash one day......

Todd Z

New acronym for T.B.W., as the computer sees it;

(T)ell me that where I was a(B)out to put the throttle was (W)rong, as I cannot make this

complicated descision for myself!!!

It's only a stupid computer controlled part, we've got to be able to figure a way to

outsmart it!

(Here's where Wayne Foy kicks in)!!!!

Segue to Wayne...

Since the Mustang uses the same engines and TBW I would image those guys already have a fix.