Carding sport trac owners

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brett Wustman

Reaction score
Is is weird to put a mysporttrac.com card under a Sport Trac's windshield wiper? I did this today to a Sport Trac I parked next to, I hope its not weird!

Brett

Heck no, I wish I knew about this site years ago. I have a 2002 ST which I have owned since new. If it wasn't for my 14 year old son I still would not have known about this site. It is a great place for info.:D

Nope, Perfectly normal...

I like to put them int he felt along the window just above the door handle. This way they see it before getting in the truck and just don't turn on the wipers and let the wind blow it away..

Thanks for promoting this site !!!

Todd Z

I don't put them under wipers. If I get something under my wiper, I throw it away. Slide a corner in the rubber of the window seal above the keypad, so they see it when they get to their ST, instead of when they get in.

I actually got approached the other day as I was getting into my truck. The guy said he had a bunch of questions for me, I told him hang on (I was running late getting off my lunch break at work) grabbed a card out of the glove box, wrote down my site alias and e-mail on the back of the card. He said he'd check it out, but I don't know if he has yet.

edit: darn site admins with nothing to do but reply to posts in a timely manner...

Last edited by a moderator:
edit: darn site admins with nothing to do but reply to posts in a timely manner...

LOL :lol::lol::lol:

I still think they should say, You've been 'trac'ked - or something thereabouts.

Just my ninety eights cents short of a buck.

JT#14

I did not know about these, I will be promoting too, we have a few ST's at work. What card stock are you using? I tried to print some out on Avery 8869, clean edge business....oohh, uh there's 10 per page. Next time I'll count before printing. :rolleyes:

Latest posts