Cargo cage/bed extender in GA

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casey B

Reaction score
I have an extender that is used but fully functional here in Augusta, GA. Locking pins included. Got a really high shipping quote so I'm staying away from ebay for now but shipping is possible. Pickup please and I will possibly meet you depending on distance.

$125

Couple of other items, please contact me if interested, thinking of listing on ebay: 3 piece tan OEM floor mats, remote FOB can be reprogrammed.

I'll take it. I have a guy that works for me, he lives around Atlanta, I can have him pick it up and ship it to me. Give me your address and I will send a check.

TJ - sent you an email.

Still have these and a FOB

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
TJ, have your buddy take it apart. It only cost me $38.00 to ship it once I took mine apart. If assembled, it was $108.00.

Coastiejoe- which section/s actually come apart. I just took one of the the plastic frames off and the bars were solid. Maybe I should have tried the ones in the middle. Very busy today but I'll try to dissassemble it.

I can take it apart and ship it if you want. It'll require a star driver to reassemble. The high cost I got was because of the size not weight.

I still have the bed extender for $125. I tried to dissassemble it but the bars are solid all the way around, OEM extender from '01.

I'm in Augusta, GA today traveling to the south Atlanta area this evening, (Henry/Butts Co area). Tomorrow (Friday) I'll be traveling south on I-75 connecting to I-10 east and then connecting to I-95 south headed to Daytona. If anyone is interested and is in the vicinity of this route I can stop off an exit to meet.

email: clbatch yahoo.com