Cargo Trailer -- Brand to buy

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Wavrik

Reaction score
Been looking at purchasing either a 5x10 or 5x8 trailer. Was wondering what brands others have purchases and how they like them.

I've been focusing on an Interstate, Haulmark, or TNTtrailer.

Thanks,

Rich

Rich:

Here, link below, is the brand I bought about a year ago. I felt they were the best built available, but cargo trailers are a little like purebred bulls ... everybody thinks they have the best.

You might also look at www.bigtextrailers.com for a product made down in your country.

Email me if you have any other questions.

BTW the lever lift you installed on my ST in Louisville 2003 is still working great.

BH

I've had two different ones and both were local made. One in OH and one in GA, both were actually slightly modified to meet my requirements. In both cases they were still cheaper than the big names. I recently had a Tow Pro that 3 months after I bought it I took it back and had another modification made and he only charged me for the henge I had added.

In both cases I offered to leave their name on it as "free" advertising for them and both times they cut me a deal.

Latest posts