Cell phone mount for '08- advice from Road Warriors....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Maurer 2

Reaction score
Now that I'm a bandwagon jumper with a smartphone(Samsung Captivate) and Bluetooth, which phone mount should I use in the '08 Adrenalin? I see cheap Ebay holders that mount on the A/C vents and holders that suction cup to the windshield, but I'm sure some of you road warriors have figured out the best model and best way to mount it. I have been dropping it in the cup holder, but thats a recipe for disaster....

Doc, do you have sync? No? Any one of those gadgets will sort of work satisfactory, my advice would be to get a "Jawbone" bluetooth earpiece. Just touch it and you can talk. I think Crutchfield.com might have something that allows hands free talking. Good Luck. Bob

I "upgraded" the factory headunit in my 05 xlt and replaced it with a Sony unit with Bluetooth

Kinda a poor mans Snyc. I never remove my phone from my belt unless I have to make a call

Regards Jim

I have a Pioneer AVIC Z1 w/ bluetooth and on the fly navi. Looking for a cell phone cradle- I'm hands free but must grab phone sometimes...

I love this one. The fingers are flexible so you can adjust them to fit your case size. It rests nicely in the holder. I used 3M Double sided tape so I didn't have to drill any holes and the flex neck is great for positioning it just right. Highly recommend it!