Center Console

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Lovell

Reaction score
I sold my ST and I am cleaning out the garage. I have 2 of the full length centers console for the 01-05 ST. I bought them a couple years ago form a salvage yard but sold the ST before I could get 1 installed. 1 is from a 02 Explorer Sport and the other is from a ST (not sure year). They are grey in color. I am selling them together because I am not sure if there is enough parts to make 2 full ones. The 1 form the sport was in good condition the one from the ST was out of the truck and was sitting in the elements. Please email me any questions you have. I live in NE Iowa and will work with you on shipping/delivery. I am open to offers for the pair.

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey sorry for the blank email but I am interested in your consoles if we can come up with a price we can live with but I am afraid the shipping will be too much to Detroit area lets talk...

Latest posts