Central Florida Auto Show

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenn D

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the '07 ST will make it's way through the Central Florida Auto Show on Thanksgiving weekend? is there any way to find out?

Also, are there any other FL STers (or out of town too!) that would be interested in meeting up one day to go? It will be held at the Orange County Convention Center near Sea World in Orlando. I have a few prior obligations for a few of the days, but I was thinking about Sunday Nov. 27th. Just a thought.

When is the next Clearwater meet? I just bought an 04 ST and I live in Tampa. Its a 4x4 and I'm looking for an area close to my home where I can get it dirty!!

Hi MarcD!

Usually the Clearwater Meet is held in February or March, but I am uncertain if this year I can coordinate it again; school and vehicle problems may make it impossible. But, there are few guys on here that always show up and I am sure that between you and them there could be another meet. I might get it started, but I may not beable to attend. Last year I had already started planning by this time... in fact, on November 18, 2004 I opened registration. If I do anything, it will probably be in March...

Thanks,

Josh

PS: Look in the events section under the Clearwater Meet to see who can help do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could help, just let me know what needs to be done. I work out of town, but for the most part I can usually get on the board. [Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator: