check out this pic

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben Toledano

Reaction score
I decided to get into some sand after I completed my mods. A t/t and shackles, 3 inch body lift and some 285/75 bfgoodrich ats. Well I soon found out the thing I really needed was 4 wheel drive. This is the first truck I have owned with out it and man did I wish I had it last week. I guess I am not used to going with only two wheel drive. Plus the sand here was just pumped in, so I dug in in no time. Good thing I had a bud with a tahoe nearby to pull me out. thought people who go offroading would really get a kick out of this pic.:lol: P.S. what do you think about the mods minus the sand. SEE PICTURE DOWN LOW IT HAS BEEN RESIZED!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Willie, ,here is a FREE program that will re-size your pictures for you. Super simple to use.

Once you down load it all you have to do is "Right Click" on the file name of the picture you want to re-size, (not the picture itself, just the file name like any other file in a list. The picture does not need to be opened). In the "Right Click" list you will see a new option that says "Resize Picture". Select this option, it will give you some choices to choose from. It will re-save the picture under the same name and add a size description. You will not lose or alter the original picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Willie,

Just a request here:

Now that Ryan has resized your pictures, can you remove the big ones from your first post? They are probably killing dial-up users.

Two wheel drive can be used in sand, but you can NEVER STOP! I drove my dad's 1970 Chevy Biscayne onto what I thought was hard packed sand, only to feel "that sinking feeling". I stepped on the gas just enough to keep it moving, and managed to get it turned around in a wide circle and back to the pavement, shooting out a low roostertail the whole way! Everyone on the beach turned to look, and I got applause as I left the beach!

Latest posts