Check this thing out on EBAY!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At 115k miles and what he built it for. How much of a beating has it takin. Look to do plenty of repairs.

I was looking for the install pics of the cooler... no luck..lol

Thats one of the most aggressive looking Trac's I've seen.. Especially from the front ..

Man that exterior looks nice, I like the orange :)

I wish I had some orange shock boots, but rancho came with red :(

Is the chain on the front adequate for towing, or is it more for looks?

The interior looks ultra junky; far too function over form for my tastes, it looks ramshackle.

What's up with the 8 point harness racing seats? Do they race this behemoth as well? I didn't see a roll cage so if they flip I think they'd be screwed with or without the harness?

I think this continues the trend of ebay offroad tracs that have caps....a capped st for offroad use..from my perspective it's just a longer explorer :unsure:

Here's a pic...ebay has 17 of em up.

9aad81bb18d63bd1566d69ccc8451fd9.jpg

The gauge cluster on top of the center air vents looks like it was mounted upside down...

I guess they don't need the ac, because it looks like a real pain to get to the knobs.

All this work and he STILL only has the stock 6-disc radio? That's only 480 minutes maximum of music to offroad to :(

Edit: Is that the stock air filter?! Are those OEM-grade wires and coil? And it's a Job 1 trac....is there some modification that I'm missing that allows him to turn those large tires?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, but you could probably part it out on here, get it back to stock, and make a little change to fix the little things. :lol:

I'm still mystified as to how it has no engine performance upgrades that I noticed. Now I'm no expert, but that looked rather stock to me, save for the spiffy boat battery and the cabling for the spotlights, under the hood.

This truck is purely a poser. The skid plate decals do not have a scratch on them. I bet this truck has never set foot off road. Some guy who wants to look rugged but never gets dirty.

Latest posts