Chrome or Firefox?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaRue Medlin

Reaction score
I've been using chrome as default for a long while but just downloaded the new firefox. dam it's fast... Survey says:::::: give me some inputs on your choice gang.......... please

I've been using Firefox for a few years now. I've tried a couple others but maintain Firefox as the default. I'm giving Chrome another try on my phone since I just bought the S5 yesterday and that's the default but I really don't use a browser on the phone that much.

Adblock is one of my favorite features of Firefox and it really works well.

I tried FireFox a few years ago, but thought IE was a little better.....Then I tried Chrome, and I think it beats both IE and FireFox hands down! Chrome seems to be much faster and does not have all the security issues that IE has....at least not yet.

...Rich

Have not tried chrome. Firefox works great however, I understand that Mozilla ousted the CEO for speaking out against same sex marrage. I am back it IE.

I love Firefox, but it doesn't handle some of the webpages (no, not those) that I have to use for work. Chrome handles them all, and I've become a fan of it over the last few years. I haven't tried Firefox in a couple years, so they may have fixed the issued I was having with it.

I still have to open IE everyone once in a while when a page will not work or look right in Chrome.

Firefox. I tried several others 3 or 4 years ago, and despite their claims, none were as fast or faster than Firefox, and all had issues of one kind or another. But that was 3 or 4, maybe even 5, years ago which is forever in the tech world, and most of the other browsers were relatively new at the time.

I like chrome because my bookmarks, pw etc are synced to all my devices. Computers, phone and ipad. I also use gmail as well. While I'm at it, google drive and drop box too.

+1 on what KH said. One of the reasons I haven't tried Firefox again is the Google package and how it all works together. I can search for something on my PC, and then that search history is on my phone. In fact, if I search for directions to an address or just search for a store on my PC, when I get in the truck, I can look at my phone (Android phone) and it'll ask if I'm interested in GPS navigation to the place.:driving:

Yep, I also agree with KH and ncstatewolfpacker. I like the seamless integration with Google on my PC with my smartphone and tablet PC.

Chrome all the way! Sync bookmarks and history between different computers and my phone. All ads blocked. All passwords and forms automatically filled. And articles on a dozen pages go straight to print preview so it's all on one page. I love the add ons!

I used to use Firefox but started having trouble viewing photos on eBay auctions, etc. Tried Safari for awhile but had issues with that as well then settled on Chrome and have not had a reason to try anything else for three or four years.

I used IE for years and was satisfied until recently. I tried Chrome and found it was better. IE got so slow it was a real pain, Chrome was a tad faster, but IMO firefox is better than both. Havn't tried Safari.....but I might:grin: