Chrysler Voyager (wife's vehicle)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bart Adkins

Reaction score
Jeez I wish she'd just get an Explorer! My wife's '02 voyager sucks. She loves it and didn't like the looks of the Ford minivans at the time. I hope her next vehicle will be the Ford Edge or an Explorer. The speedometer needle went all the way around and ended up on the wrong side of the pin. I'm almost positive she didn't have it up over 120mph where the speedometer ends, but all the way around it went anyway. The dealer says "They just do that sometimes...we aren't sure why..." and it isn't covered under warranty. It's an obvious product defect, but they don't wish to stand behind their product. I fixed it myself (as usual), but man, what a P.O.S. I do agree with my wife on one thing, it is nicer looking than the now defunct Windstar.

Last edited by a moderator:
I felt the same way about my wife's old Jeep Grand Cherokkee. Now that was a POS!! It was in the shop all the time for stupid stuff. Mostly emissions related. Once it was in because the caliper bolts on the driver's side stripped out (while driving) and wouldn't hold the caliper tight. We were told "sometimes that happens" also. Must be something they are taught during their training.;)

We had a 93 Voyager and I echo TJR's sentiments. Truly a POS. I will never buy a Chrysler product again.