Cleaning Seats

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Tollison 3

Reaction score
What is the best to use to clean a stain out of my seats. I have this brown looking stain in my front passanger seat and dont know what it is. I have clothe seats.

Coffee, or does your passenger wear black jeans.. That will do it..

I use the spray foam carpet and upholstery cleaner.. You spray it on, let it foam, then vacuum or wipe off.. Works good.

Todd Z

I have used "Blue Coral Dry Clean". You can get it at most auto parts. It comes in a pump spray bottle. Spray it on use a scrub brush. Drys like a powder then vaccum off...it has work good for me on most stains...

it is probably coffee, when my wife drives it, she leaves her empty coffee cup in the seat instead of the cup holder, I did not think about that being it.

So did any of this work.. I have a few stains too.. From coffee, but I also have sand and salt stains because I have taken my neices to the beach...

I need to get this cleaned.. I am tired of looking at it.. My other option is to get them reupolstered (sp?)

When the stains are out or before you even get them on fabric seats SCOTCH-GUARD the seats thoroughly. I always do this on all my fabric seats and repeat annually. You'd be amazed at what stains are just wiped off with a little cleaner.

Latest posts