Coastie!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Coastie, all were either 2001-2002 (the single toned leather) and no front seats available......thanks though...I'll keep looking! ~:)

I ONLY sent you the rear seat info as you said you wanted the 40% seat....

Tell me what your after and I'll be glad to help you...

Ok, I see the confusion now. He had asked for the 40% seat and you posted within his post. Soooo, I took it as though that is what you were after...

Post or email me as to what you do want and I'll send out another list to you..

Coastie,

do you have access to Canadian sites as well? If so can you locate parts in British Columbis, postal code V2s 7S4? Thanks.

Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Coastie,

Could you look up leather seats,or replacement covers for my '01 Trac? ( Front and rear)The color is Graphite Gray, in Zip code 32934 (Florida) I hear you're the man!! Thanks.Charlie..

I am curious, these seat covers are relatively easy to replace between leather and cloth (you don't need the entire seat). Has anyone priced the leather covers directly from Ford?

Hello,

That's an alternative. Katzskin sells the leather replacements for $500 plus install. I bet Ford is not that much cheaper,plus I think the install may be better left to a pro. I'll check w/Ford though.

Hey Coastie, Could you help me out i'm looking for front & rear leather in gray or what ever there is close for an 01'. My seats are in good cond. so I just need covers

Thanks

All, got to busy at home to do this. It only takes a few minutes, just didn't have a chance. In the airport now (on my PDA). Two flights and I'll be in Florida late tonight. I'll do it tonight or in the morning before my flights.

arch, I can send you a list easily. If you give me your zip code I'll send a list from closest to furthest from you.

Latest posts