Coastiejoe

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coastie, I have a 91 Explorer Eddie Bauer, and an 01 ST, and I need a driver's seat, tan leather, pwr, lumbar, etc for the 91. I have done some searching, but to no avail. Also, I have some wear on the driver's seat area at the outside(next to door) where the leather is wearing thin at the bolster, so I am in need of some serious help here. I know these things can sometime be costly to replace so I am hoping that you can give some input here if you can. The 91 doesn't have to have an "A" condition seat, but something better than rips and tears are ok. The 01 is what I am most concerned about. I get quotes of upwards of $100 per insert, just to replace. So any help from your vast knowledge will be appreciated. Thanks, and be safe up there!

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
John, do me a favor. They swapped out our server and lost 7 hours of emails. I do not honestly know if I got your email or not. Please re-send the info.

mrmarvyn, I will send you a list of what is available to you.

Kevin,

I also sent you an e-mail regarding some parts for a mazda 6. Please let me know if you are able to locate any of them. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan

Latest posts