Coastiejoe...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not ignoring you. On vacation in NY. Using my PDA for communication. Hard to access the net with it for the speed I need to do the search.

Will be home tomorrow night. Will get you info ASAP.

Thanks..

AND YOU DON'T CALL ME TO HANG OUT !!! WTF!!!!!!

Todd Z

I have been all over actually. Oh, PA and NY. Visited a niece in NY at Ithaca Collage for 2 days. Checked out the Finger lakes and several of the water falls.

Headed home today so I'll be back on Trac to get things found...

Thanks all.

Gary, were you looking for leather only?

I know you want tilting rests, just don't recall cloth or leather. Found several, just want to narrow it down..

Kevin, I going to get them redone to match so it really doesn't matter. I think the grey is different on the 01,02 compared to my 04. I have leather BTW.

Thanks, Gary D.

Pretty sure your correct that the color had a subtle change. Landed in NY to late to make the calls. Will print a list and call to confirm they tilt tomorrow between flights. Get back to you soon..

Last edited by a moderator:
Gary, I found several on the list. Have called all of the yards. Many have called back to inform me they will not separate them from good seats. Why they have them listed separately is beyond me then,,,, who knows.

I found a yard that has 64 Explorers. He has a single Trac. He is going to pull a set and see if they fit into the Trac and get back to me.