Cody is here and healthy

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne Foy

Reaction score
Thanks to Jeff and Todd Z for keeping the fires lit here for me. It was a tough tough pregnancy for my wife, god bless her. But, the fruits of the labor justify the cost.

Cody Evan Foy

Born 10/18/2005

8lbs 8 oz, 21.5" long

and most definitely his daddy's boy :wub:

Right after we got him to the room

[Broken External Image]:

2nd day with us, notice the awesome auburn hair :)

[Broken External Image]:

This has got to be one of my favorites of all the ones I took. Shows his personality

[Broken External Image]:

Congrats again! Awww what a handsome boy! He really is very cute! Look at the hair! :D

edit: Wayne have to agree the last is my fav too, almost looks like he's thinking..."ok, wonder what vehicle can I drive when I am able"

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on the new addition, I'm sure both you and Ashley are glad the pregnacy is over, now you've got to do that whole "fathering" thing all over again.

As always, Congrats, Speedy recovery for Ash, And the best of health and luck to you all...

Todd Z

Congrats! I am looking forward to the day of grandchildren, that way I can send 'em home at night :) My baby is 16, oldest is 21, soo not far off.

Best wishes to you and your family.... enjoy every moment, they go really quick.

Latest posts