Color matched bumpers/Junkyard question

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Kolb

Reaction score
So I'm looking into getting my front and read bumpers color matched. I also want to add fog lights. What I was thinking about doing was finding a salvage yard and trying to get some from them. I used to know an online national Database for finding parts, but I haven't been able to find it. Does anyone have an idea where that would be? Also, has anyone added the factory foglights to their trac? I saw a project for it but the link doesn't work.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not a bad idea, Rich... I wonder if that is cheaper than getting them painted by a body shop? It'd certainly be cheaper than buying them from a dealer.

I believe Coastiejoe has access to the database you're talking about...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I know a site but you can not use it... LOL

It costs me $900 a month to be a member of it and requires a business license and a Tax Exception number.

I can get the info your after though with no real problem.

Fill me in on the color(s) your after.

There is another site, open to the public, that lets you search for parts and/or request parts. I'll have to look again for it.

Coastie,

Will you please check for front and rear bumper covers and side cladding in Silver Birch (zip code 90717, Southern California). Curious about the price, too.

Thanks!:)

Will do.

Today may be a bit tuff as there was a shooting at Cleveland Airport that may wrap my day up a bit. I am off tomorrow and will run it for you.

Only one white choice came up when I did the search.

Will get info to you either later today or in the morning.

Due to the "mishap" to busy to address it right now.