Common Louisiana

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordan Tremblay

Reaction score
There has to be more that 3 ST in Lousiana!!!! I am sure that it will be me and David planning it so we will try to find a weekend sometime this summer and try and get together on a Saturday. David, I am going out of town this weekend, but should be back on Saturday. I might be interested in meeting on Sunday again if we get the chance. I will have to see when I get back from the fishing camp, but I will let you know.

We are in Baton Rouge. I am assuming we will try and metting in the next month or two. We have not planned anything yet, just talking about it. But now that we have about 5 people on board, we will definately have to have something. I will talk to David and we will check our calendars and set up a Saturday or Sunday sometime coming up. I will keep you posted.

There used to be a guy from LA called Cajun on here pretty regularly. His last post was 9/22/06. I think he fell in love with a lady from Pigeon Forge, TN and forgot all about us. :( :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Are any of them members of this site? There are numerous STs in Baton Rouge, but I guess not many of them are members because not too many people are responding.

Latest posts