Compatable seats

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking for compatable replacement front seats for 05 Sport Trac... Bench or single, just want a direct bolt patern replacement or other vehicle compatable with the 05 Sport Trac

I'm not sure. But either the Explorer or Ranger is probably your best bet. I think I remember reading somewhere that a Ranger owner used Sport Trac seats with little modification. If I am remembering the post correctly, he used a Gen 1's Sport Trac seat, and it was almost a direct fit; he had to modify the rail mounting hole ...I think.

I do not know for sure either, but because the Explorer, Navigator and Mountaineer are on the same platform, it seems to me that any of these might fit with minor modification. There is a LKQ in my area and my plan is to get Navigator seats if mine ever need replacement. I think Lincoln seats would be of higher quality.

I do not know for sure either, but because the Explorer, Navigator and Mountaineer are on the same platform, it seems to me that any of these might fit with minor modification. There is a LKQ in my area and my plan is to get Navigator seats if mine ever need replacement. I think Lincoln seats would be of higher quality. I checked locally and my area does have 2 Navigators on site, one 2004 and one 2003. Fronts seats are $20 ea, and rear seat is $40. Your area may differ and they may not fit.

I do not know for sure either, but because the Explorer, Navigator and Mountaineer are on the same platform, it seems to me that any of these might fit with minor modification. There is a LKQ in my area and my plan is to get Navigator seats if mine ever need replacement. I think Lincoln seats would be of higher quality.
Ditto that. Any of those that work on one, should likely work on all.