Console 99% done

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacob Dryer

Reaction score
[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Holds a single 10"

The only part not done is actually attaching the switches so that is why they are crooked and look funny.

I am willing to sell them but the price has to be right. I've got about $200 just it materials in that one plus about 20 hours of time. On top of that shipping would be killer. So I guess if you are truely interested (and willing to spend the big bucks :) shoot me and email)

The box itself is painted with a textured paint and then the armrest is vinyl.

I had the bag style console so yes you lose the bag.

40 side folds down all the way. The 60 side gives you enough to get into the storage compartments but does not fold all the way down.

It gets wider as it goes back to fit the speaker. The center part is 8" wide but then extends (bell shaped) to fit a 10" speaker.

I am definately interested, do you think I could fit a JL W6 or W7 in there? also what would a final price be. If its under $500 i would do it

THREAD HIJACK!

:)

These are NOT for sale.

[Broken External Image]:

I have probaby 200hrs into this stupid thing, and about $1000.00 including the seat mods, excluding the subwoofer cost. Its worth every penny and minute spent on it, but to do it again, fuggedaboutit!

Its a JL Audio 13W7 Ported to 30hz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve no a W7 will not fit the magnet is too wide but a W6 should fit without any problem.

to anyone else looking for any more info