Console bag for sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was going to ebay my bag, but since I have been the beneficiary of this great community on more then one occasion, lol, I felt Ill give back. My console bag is out of an 01 trac, is in good shape, it is just dusty and has normal ten year wear. No stains and all the straps are with it and functional. The attachable strap actually is still pristine, never used. All zippers and velcro works great. Ill ship it to someone for $45. IF not shes going up on ebay.

Bill

$184.44 + S & H for a new one from FPN. ($219.57 MSRP)

Last edited by a moderator:
well, I saw they were selling upwards of $80 on ebay, so I figured someone here would like it. IF not by the end of today, to ebay it goes. I need money for shocks, lol.

Bill- If you sell the console bag, Sears has a 50% Off Monroe Sale on Friday and Saturday, only.

Call your local Sears Auto Center to confirm. Good Luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw what one sold for on ebay recently, and I was blown away. Mine will be heading there soon. I'm going to do the High Series console switch eventually, and this will help pay for it.