Convert trac to caddy

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought an after market switch (Duralast). I hope it doesn't catch fire. :oops:

As far as the OBD2 scanner goes I'm not sure I would know how to work the thing LOL

IIRC, someone on here or EF ordered a Hellwig 7648 from SD Truck Springs. Said they were made to order and could take a couple months. Used Explorer Express "X-Spec" 1-1/8" rear sway bars are extremely scarce. I've been looking for years to replace my Addco 633 I currently have installed. IMO, upgrading the stock undersized 19mm (3/4") rear sway bar was by far the best handling and safety upgrade I've ever done next to tires and shocks. However, if you have a lifted suspension, rear sway bars limit articulation when off road.

May want to contact SDTS if interested.
https://www.sdtrucksprings.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=3748
SWSHawai : Sorry to hijack this thread but I am currently trying to install an Addco 633 rear sway bar on my 2002 ST and it seems the stock sway bar end links are to long - right now sway bar is rubbing on shocks - did you switch out the links? Any suggestions?

larger sway bar does not have some of the curves on stock bar - took months to get this thing and it is a little frustrating that I cannot get it to fit

Latest posts