Could I get some PS help Please?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaRue Medlin

Reaction score
I'm making a picture frame of our Sammy's Urn. I really want to use this pic too. Can someone help me get rid of some of the over exposure from the table lamp. I would greatly appreciate if anything can be done to help the picture look better. Please follow the link for the full size picture in both jpg and psd. Files are 3 and 12 mg. Thanks

[Broken External Image]:

Try to use the psd if you can the large jpg in not real good. THANKS

Last edited by a moderator:
You've blow the highlights from over exposure. I can't help right now because I don't have CS3 here at work but it has a recovery slider for highlights in the Camera RAW dialog that might pull it back down enough to segregate the detail. It would make it easier to manipulate the image once that is done.

Dave, I have the original untouched picture file in my library, would that help?

I tried but I can't get it much better.. the light has blown out the white on top of his/her head to much that I can't pull anything back from it. I'm not a PS pro though, so maybe someone else will have better luck.

Larue,

I spent like 5 minutes playing with this in Paint. I copied a color from the picture and then painted in the color as compared to trying top work with the exposure.

If this looks like it will work, I will take more time and blend it in for you if you would like.

I was just trying to see how it would work out.

As far as the light itself goes, I can change the color to a more natural white instead of the BRIGHT light it is now.

Let em know...

[Broken External Image]:

I've never seen your house, so I didn't want to play with the color too much, but I think I accomplished most of what you wanted. I also cleaned up the eyes. I have the .psd if you need me to tweak anything.

Thanks guys.......... Dingo, your file is trunicated/not complete. Can you email me the psd file? My server can handle anything up to 25 meg. Zipped files work great too. Thanks Mail to: ((((((([email protected])))))))))))

Here's a quick and dirty fix of your pix. My version is in my library. I have a wedding to do so I couldn't spend much time on it. I hope it helps. It won't hold up to a poster enlargement but should be ok for a 5x7 or maybe an 8x10

Latest posts