Couple of pics

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good! Is it an XLT or a Limited?

Nice dog also, what breed?

That's my Mothers dog. I believe it's a mutt of some kind. We're on vacation in Oregon. That;s where I had my ST delivered.

Oh ya, it's a limited.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's standard. Truthfully, I haven't thought much about the hitch, yet. What makes these things so nice, I think, is the independent suspension. Hardly feels like a SUT at all. It's almost too smooth.

A few things could use improvement. I don't much care for the chrome vents, especially on the drivers side. It can really get a glare. There's so much to like, though. I'm certainly not complaining. I love it already.

Senior Pete,

Looks good, I have an 05 Dark Stone and I love it, always get a lot of compliments on the color. What part of oregon did u go, I am from the east side of oregon.

Duece

Just South of Salem. I'm from Oregon, but haven't lived here for over 18 years. It was the pictures of your Trac that convinced me to buy the Dark Stone. It's a great color, because it actually looks llike it changes colors depending on the light.