Custom badges/lettering

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlipTrac_511

Reaction score
Where can I get some lettering similar in size and style to the 'EXPLORER' and trim badges located on the tailgate?

LOL. Thanks for the replies folks. Larry, I didn't notice you had a "NX-01" badge on your gate. Pretty cool. As far as what I'm trying to spell, well, only time will tell. ;) Pat, thanks for the link. It's too bad that company doesnt offer other fonts. Fer, thanks for the link too. Looks like that company is my best option. But dang, a hundred bucks for a badge will require my serious consideration. If I decide to go for it, I'll let you all know what I'm trying to put together, and if any of you like it, let me know, because the company offers to make a second set for just another thirty dollars, which I'll gladly sell.

I just got a reply email from 'EmblemArt Inc.' telling me that they are currently not accepting orders due to expansion of equipment and systems. I can wait. I might as well tell you folks I'm trying to get 'SPORT TRAC' spelled out, the same font and size as the stock 'Explorer' badge is.

Latest posts