custom paint pics?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey i took my truck to get painted,he said i dont have 2 know a color for a couple more days...so i was just wondering if any of yall knew some websits or had some pictues of custom painted truck it dont have to be a trac... i am going towards candy blue right now,but i just need to look at some trucks with and without graphics just some different ideas to think about. i dont know any websites to look at so..and help would be great! thanks josh:wacko:

that looks sick... how much did it cost to get that paint job... man that is filthy.

:eek:Grizz44,, If those words are to be taken in their correct contex,, then you are the 1st person in 2 years that has put me/my paint job down. Would you please clarify your comment?:eek:

If they are the "new" way of talking, please except my apology.

LaRue, I think it is ebonics or some sort of gangster slang. People tell me my truck is "sweet", but I've never seen anyone licking it to actually see if it truly is sweet. :lol:

yea I know3 Nelson, "sick" I've heard, but filthy I haven't. Just asking for clearification. I just guess I'm getting too old to understand.:(

Thanks guys,,, just showing my age.......:lol::lol::lol:

Jeff............................ I have a key to your truck,,, better watch your back;););):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D:D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

LaRue, again, you misunderstand. Grizz knows what I'm talkin about. It's a line from a song...lol, and it's not a bad thing...

Latest posts