Dallas Roll Call - Again.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMAO ED! EWWW...maybe a few at Smokey Bones and you will feel different!??! Tho I think Amy could take you...Bill is her husband...! Save some for her?!

Soon we should get together! Miami perhaps? Talk to Bill. I am open fora weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say I will not be making it this go around. Little Cody is going to be making his first appearance to the world around that time, and that my dear friends is SOOO much more important.

Wayne, you're going to let a little thing like the birth of your first child get in the way of coming to a meet? :blink:

Well, OK.

:)

Ed, what route are you taking? Or LaRue for that matter...

I doubt I'll be able to go, but if I'm not working during those days (I won't be able to take off if I am), and I fish in the couch cusions for some loose change......

Trav, I'm still working on the route, but if you want to go, I think going up to where you're at may help with getting around I-10 which I know will be problematic in LA and MS. All online maps take me via I-10 so at some point i'm going to have to go north.

I've been away from this site for a while. I will be there... I guess I have to since I live in Wylie (just North of Dallas).

Wow, State Fair.. I kept guessing it would be at the Texas Motor Speedway. This is going to be cool!

Rose, that's one of my options to get around I-10. The other is to head to birmingham via Mobile and then hit I-20. Looks like it's a bit more in you path and that's fine. Either way, Trav has another option if you guys can't get him.

Hi Lauren! It will be sad:( not seeing you this time, but I''m sure there will be other meets and we get to see you again:).

Ed, when are you leaving to head out to Dallas? I'm thinking convoy.....

Rose, leaving Monday afternoon/night and driving as far as possible, prior to exhaustion. Expecting/hoping to hit I-20 somewhere around mid day/early afternoon tuesday. I'd like to take advantage of Wed. to relax a bit and maybe hit the aquarium up there. Let me know what you guys are planning.

Latest posts