Dang!!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't need the damn thing anyway! I don't know why they bother putting brakes on vehicles anyway. That's what guiderails are for.:D

That is why they don't use the "Quality is job one" slogan anymore. At least it didn't wait till the warrenty was up to break.;)

Has anybody had transmission problems with the 07 ? I've had mine in the shop for down-shifting too hard. I got it back and it's worse than ever! Getting ready to take it back again.

havn't even had as much as a hic-cup with mine, smooth as silk, just the e-brake shattering and thats it, well the plastic door on the storage behind the back seat rattles but nothing a lil' window sill sticky foam didn't fix, but really been a dream. 07' st is the first non-used car i have purchased and i have been very happy since day one:wub:

My '07 shifted hard for the first week or so (the 1-2 and 2-3 shifts) but now is pretty smooth. I am very pleased with mine so far, no problems. Like JB mine has about 3,000 miles on it. So far so good!

Last edited by a moderator:

I was told by Paul the service manager at Courtesy Ford in Conyers, GA that:

you must set e-brake from time to time to keep the rear brakes in adjustment

I don't believe it because they are disc but....

Latest posts