Decal Pictures

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Currie

Reaction score
Im looking to buy a 4X4 decal and not sure about colors or where on the truck to put it.

I bought one on Ebay and ended up removing it the other day cause it looked stupid.

(wrong color, style and location)

Post pics of tracs with decals especially 4 x 4 decals

:)

I think a silver, or red/silver would look good...

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

One of our site sponsors has these type of decals available in a number of styles. Click this link.

Jerry, I'm sad to report that those truly are bubbles. I was so excited when I got the decals, I put them on, I didn't take precautions to prevent the bubbles.

andy take a needle. not a razor blade. a small needle smallest you can find and poke the bubbles in the center then push the air out through the hole. i say a need because i a circular hole will hold up a lot better than a slice. a slice will pull apart as the vinyl eventually shrinks a bit. and it will be notciable so use a pin and it wont be seen. another way to avoid that is to spray on a mixture of water and a tiny bit of dawn before you stick down your decal

Clay, thanks for the advice, but you really can't notice the bubbles unless your right up next to the decal. I might do that to a couple of the large bubbles.

kcmd: I have a TON of 4x4 Decals like the ones pictured in ToddZ's post. If you are interested I will be willing to cut you a deal on these. Not to take away from teh site sponsor, but I just have a load I am tryign to get rid of!

In both Black and Silver I believe....give me a few hours to check. (I have to dig them out of the garage, and I'm at work right now)

I thought the FX4 logo was for the F series F150 250 350 with the upgraded suspension?

I think your right Silver would look better because the lower trim is grey

kcmd, the sport trac has never had the FX4 package. I know it is a little cheesy, but I think it looks cool anyway. I bought these stickers off of Ebay, and they were listed as for the Ranger, which does have an FX4 package.

Brett

I made mine a true FX4 by adding the wheels,the Bilsteins and the bed side decals. I took it one more step by adding the EE sway bar.

I figured that since it was my version of the FX4, the decals made sense.

Bryan

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is mine I got off EBay.;)

da369d2a091a8f1812488a9cfbbb9caa.jpg

kcmd, it would realy "pop" on a black one. Mine is silver and the outer edges of the decal were it looks like the side of the ST is ripped, doesn't stand out much.(just enough) It would really stand out on black. Diamond plate always looks good on black.:D;)

Latest posts