Decided to offer my 20" chrome rims and tires on swap and sell

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Pollen

Reaction score
I posted a few of the sport trac items I had on my 2001 trac on the swap and sell board. Included is a mac intake kit, 20" rims and tires, wheel spacers and a couple other small items. Time to get rid of the last of this stuff now that I am back in Las Vegas.

Looking through these pictures of my trac sure makes me miss it, but I'm having fun with the new F150.

Jerry that is a great looking S/T . You have done a lot of projects that i want to do .

how much do want for the wheel and tires , is shipping included in the coast i am located in Florida . are the wheels located in Alaska I suspect this could $$$$. I looked at your pictures in your library and say that you lowerd your trac looks like 2" but hard to tell with the 20 " rims . Did you have tire rube on the turns, could you give me some details with anything you did to get those rims to work . Thanks for you time .

Jerry, I sent ya an email tonight, Gonna be in Vegas tomorrow night Satur all day and night and few hours on Sunday. Hold that intake! :)

Mike, I saw your other post but I'll just answer here. I didn't have any rubbing with the tires. I had lowered the trac 2" in the rear and 1.5" up front at first, but decided I wanted to go a little lower, so I went 3" in the rear and 2" up front. If you go with 275/45/20 tires and a small offset like 4 or 5, you won't have any rubbing problems. I added the spacers in the rear to help even up the stance from front to back. If you look at a stock trac, you'll notice the rear wheels look like they are recessed into the wheel well more than the front.

I have a person that is driving up from Arizona that has first dibs. If that sale doesn't come through, I have two other e-mails already from folks that want them. I am keeping a list of who e-mailed first and will go in that order.