divorce

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grady Lawson

Reaction score
hello guys, I've been told the last thing that I thought would ever happen to our family and in the need of possible help if any one is intrested. I have a 07 4wd sport trac with 12000 miles and need to get rid of it. I'm not sure of any #'s right now but I have to get out of it. Any help or advice would be greatly apprieciated. I live in east tn.

Though I am not able to help you with your Track, I do wish you luck in the travels you are about to have.

No divorce is a good thing when it is happeneing.

Take one day at a time, that is all you can do...

traveled this road over 20 yrs ago, I'm sure its' not any smoother today than back then but things will get better, just take one day at a time, and think about stuff before actually doing anything just to make sure that's what is best for YOU, not anyone else at this time. You will need to be extra careful to avoid being taken advantage of, if its not in your best interest, don't do it. good luck

I was divorced in 1995 after 8 years of marriage and together for 12 years. Be sure to take care of the bank accounts and credit cards now. Good luck to you. I remarried in 2000 and I have no regrets of getting divorced.

I divorced in June of last year. Married a few weeks shy of thirty years. The entire process is just a money maker for the lawyers. The only advise, and I am no expert, is to settle between you two first. Meaning if you can sit down with your spouse and come to some agreement on how you want the splitting of your financial assests, it will save you sooooo much in legal fees. Each state is different when it comes to alimony, child support etc.

I wish you the best in how this turns out.

Been there twice in my lifetime. First one I wasnt ready for. Second one I was. It is still not easy though. Been with Cathy for 16yrs I hope it sticks. Thoughts and prayers go out to you. Weigh all the advice you get and dont may any sudden moves. Take care of you..

Just because you're getting divorced doesn't necessarily mean you have to sell your truck.

Total Assets - Total Debts / 2 = How much each of you gets (in most states)

That said, sometimes it's easier to sell everything and start over. Only six more months and at least half my child support is done.
b0450e3075883e391cebb62560c7180e.gif

Thanks to all for the advice and support, it helps to know that people have made it through this and started a new life, which is what I'm ready to do. Again thanks to all.

Anyway, if you want out of it you need to sell it for at least what you owe or to someone who will take over the payments.

Latest posts